Private Pilot License PPL (A)
- Attica, Greece
- Arta, Greece
The duration of the PPL(A) Course is 2 months.
The aim of course:
The aim of the PPL(A) course is to train pilots to the level of proficiency necessary to enable them to act as Pilot in Command on Single Engine Piston airplanes under Visual Flight Rules (VFR) in non commercial operations. The PPL(A) course is completed within 3 months.
Theoretical & Flight Training:
The PPL(A) theoretical knowledge course comprises of 9 subjects and includes 100 hrs ground school in classroom . The duration of Ground School is 30 days including the progress tests, sample exams and can commence at any time during the year. The Flight Training course comprises a minimum of 45 hrs (35 hrs are dual and 10 hrs minimum solo as Pilot In Command)..
- Pilot uniform & equipment (bag,flight computer, Nav.plotter, knee board, maps/charts)
- Theoretical & Flight training.
- Trevor Thom books.
- Training syllabus, Airplane Manuals, Check lists.
- Theoretical exams and license issuance fees.(1st attempt)
- ICAO English Proficiency Test (LPT).(1st attempt)
- All landing and taxes fees of Training airports.
- Skill test (2 hrs) and examiner fees.