CPL(A) / IR / MEP Modular
- Attica, Greece
- Arta, Greece
The duration of the ATPL(A) Integrated Course is 12-14 months.
The aim of course:
CPL/IR/MEP Modular is a combination of flight training courses. The course consists of the following modules: the Multi Engine Class Rating (MEP), the Multi Engine Instrument Rating IR (IR(A)/SP/ME) and the Commercial Pilot License (CPL(A)). The duration of the course can vary from 30 to 60 days depending on the student’s personal schedule.
The flight training comprises of a total of 76 hrs. Of those 10 hrs are conducted on single engine piston airplanes (SEP), 26 hrs on multi engine piston airplanes (MEP) and 40 hrs on an FNPT II flight simulator, including 21 VFR hrs and 55 IFR hrs. The flight training course commences with the Multi Engine Class Rating (MEP: 6 hrs) followed by the Multi Engine Instrument Rating (FNPT II: 40 hrs and MEP: 15 hrs), and is completed with the Commercial Pilot License (SEP: 10 hrs, MEP: 5 hrs).
- 750 hours of ground theory instruction, progress & skill tests
- 204 hours of flight instruction and MCC simulator hours.
- Uniform and pilot’s equipment (bag, CRP-5, logbook,maps/charts,etc)
- All required training materials (Bristol GS).
- First attempt at all 14 EASA ground theory exams
- First attempt at ICAO Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
- Airport landing fees & taxes
- Free Internet access.
- Transportation to and from the Airport